Helium 10 vs Sellics: Which FBA Tool is the Perfect Fit for You?
If you are a seller on Amazon, then you understand the competitive seller dynamics on the platform. This is why there are so many FBA tools that are available for you to use to get more sales and profits. A good FBA tool will be able to provide you valuable insight into market trends and product research that will make your online eCommerce business thrive on a platform like Amazon. Helium 10 and Sellics are just some examples of tools that are available. If you are struggling on making a choice between the two, you are not alone. In this review, we will explore each tool and help you make a choice that will suit your business needs.
Sellics is one of the leading FBA software tools that allow sellers to run their online businesses efficiently. They offer a variety of tools that aid in keyword and inventory management, competitor research, listing and PPC management, and product research. Some of the tools that Sellics offer include:
- When it comes to advertising software, Sellics offers an in-depth PPC analysis to increase profitable advertising and maximize returns on money spent in advertising. Their PPC manager can help you determine sales opportunities and optimize your campaigns.
- Sellics offers a free Amazon Keyword tool called Sonar which helps in keyword research that will increase visibility for your product listings on Amazon. Its algorithm helps predicts the high-ranking keywords and creates a listing that will get you recognized more easily on Amazon.
- Review management tool helps you keep track of both negative and positive reviews left by customers.
Inventory Management tool can keep track of product stock and help you set up alerts when inventory is running low.
Helium 10 overview
Helium 10 is one that contains one of the most comprehensive set of tools that any seller would need. These online-based tools are designed on smart and robust software that can be easily integrated with the Amazon marketplace.
What Helium 10 does well over other FBA seller tools is product and keyword research. Additionally, it also provides market analytics and determines the profitability of your products. Helium 10 is basically a one-stop platform for all the tools you will need to succeed on Amazon. Given below are some of the key features of Helium 10 that make it an ideal choice for any seller to use.
- When it comes to product research their Black Box tool helps you search through Amazon for different products and compare their prices and metrics. Product research is an important step in any FBA seller’s journey if they want to compete with similar products on the same platform.
- Keyword research and management can be done by the use of tools like Magnet and These tools help you identify the keywords that will improve sales and profits for your products. Another great tool like Cerebro helps you look up the kind of keywords that competitors use so that you can make changes to your own list to bump your products to the top of the Amazon webpage.
- Adtomic is a marketing tool that Helium 10 offers that automates and optimizes your PPC campaigns
Profits allow you to view overall profitability by gathering financial analytics on all your products and displaying this data in the form of statistics and graphs. By having this information with you, you are able to make actionable decisions that will help grow your business further.
How do Helium 10 and Sellics differ?
Both Helium 10 and Sellics offer a wide range of tools that will make your FBA seller journey smoother. Helium 10 tools tend to focus more on product and research whereas; Sellics really shines through in the advertising department.
Helium 10 is catered more to merchants that are starting out on their seller’s journey on Amazon while Sellics is geared more towards larger businesses that are looking to draw in more revenue by investing in advertising campaigns.
For beginners, it helps to focus more on product research, competitor analysis, and building SEO strategies that will make you discoverable by customers. In this sense, Helium 10 is a good starter tool for those trying to break into the competitive market.
For well-established sellers, Sellics offers automated PPC campaigns and management that can help maintain their hold in the space they occupy within a certain market niche.
Which one should you choose?
Before you make a decision to invest in a tool, you should first determine how big or small your Amazon business is. Once you have outlined the goals you want to achieve with your online store, you can look into the types of tools that will help you reach these goals.
A new business will need lot of help with product and keyword research. In this case, Helium 10 would be the perfect option for sellers that are new to the Amazon marketplace. In terms of well-established businesses, Sellics helps you maintain in managing its massive data and inventory.
Conclusion and final thoughts
When it comes to which tool is better for you, that choice primarily depends on the size and demands of the business. Helium 10 is more advertised towards beginners that are trying to break into the highly competitive marketplace of Amazon while Sellics is more for seasoned sellers who are want to focus on advertising strategies.
Overall, both these tools are beneficial to Amazon sellers. They both offer different types of tools that will make any business profitable.
Both Helium 10 and Sellics provide excellent customer and technical support for sellers who are using their tools for the first time. They have updated blogs and detailed guides on their websites that will help you with any problem you might face.
When it comes to a comparative analysis on their analysis, Helium 10 does give you more value for money while Sellics offers more simplistic tools in the ad optimization domain.